ImageSim is a non-profit simulation learning activity operated and offered by The Hospital for Sick Children in Toronto. It is also accredited by Continuing Professional Development, Faculty of Medicine, University of Toronto, and the American Board of Pediatrics.
CME Hour Assignments
- You get 1 CME hour per 100 images completed (average time spent on each case is 25-30 seconds)
- You can start collecting CME hours after 50 cases
- We provide you the number of CME hours you completed
- Your respective professional organization (e.g. CFPC) converts these hours into CME credits as per below
CME Credits in Canada
- Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada (RCPS)
Section 3 credits (3 CME credits / CME hour)
- The College of Family Physicians of Canada (CFPC)
Level 3 CME credits (3 CME credits / CME hour)
- Canadian Nursing/ Allied Health
CME credits approved for physicians are typically accepted by nursing/ allied health credentialing organizations.
CME Credits in the United States
- American Board of Pediatrics (ABP)
Level 2 maintenance of certification
- American Medical Association (AMA)
AMA members who complete any CME accredited by RCPS can claim credits with AMA
- American Academy of Family Physicians (AAFP)
AAFP members who complete any CME accredited by CFPC can claim credits with AAFP
- American Nursing/Allied Health
CME credits approved for physicians are typically accepted by nursing/ allied health credentialing organizations
CME Credits in Europe
- As a result of a reciprocal agreement between EACCME and AMA and RCPSC, European registrants may claim the equivalent number of AMA PRA credits.
CME Credits in Other Countries
- Please contact your credentialing organization for specific rules on claiming international CME credits.