Learning and Assessment
With ImageSim, you will be able to practice interpreting up to several hundred examples of image-based cases that are part of the day-to-day reality of most front line health care providers. In addition to getting feedback with every case, after about 50 cases you will get a running tabulation of your performance measured as accuracy, sensitivity and specificity. Your performance will also be compared to benchmarks for graduating residents (Bronze), emergency physicians (Silver), and specialized experts (Gold).
- To acquire expertise that may take you years to establish from clinical practice alone
- Increase your accuracy in interpreting visually diagnosed tests (e.g. x-ray, ECG)
- Better patient outcomes through demonstrated improved physician skill
We are currently trusted by over 400 registered users. See course demos here.
Pediatric Musculoskeletal Radiographs
Includes 7 modules, 200-400 cases/module, 2,100 total cases:
- Clavicle/ Shoulder/ Humerus
- Forearm/ Hand
- Pelvis/ Femur
- Knee/ Tibia-fibula
- Ankle/ Foot
Pediatric Point of Care Ultrasound
Includes 4 modules, 100 video/still images per module, 400 total cases:
- Soft issue
Pediatric Chest Radiographs
Includes 1 module, 434 total cases:
- Cardiac disease
- Foreign bodies
- Child abuse
- Chest mass
- Diaphragmatic hernia
- Normal/normal variants
Modules Under Development
- Pediatric Electrocardiograms – 250 cases
- Female Prepubertal Genital Examination – 150 colposcopic image cases
Continuing Medical Education Credits
ImageSim is an non-profit accredited simulation learning activity. For details on accreditation and how to earn continuing medical education credits, click here.
Undergraduate & Post-Graduate Residency Training
Learn more about how ImageSim CME can help your undergraduate medical program or post-graduate residency training program.