Learning and Assessment
With ImageSim, you will be able to practice interpreting up to several hundred examples of image-based cases that are part of the day-to-day reality of most front line health care providers. In addition to getting feedback with every case, after about 50 cases you will get a running tabulation of your performance measured as accuracy, sensitivity and specificity. Your performance will also be compared to benchmarks for graduating residents (Bronze), emergency physicians (Silver), and specialized experts (Gold).
- To acquire expertise that may take you years to establish from clinical practice alone
- Increase your accuracy in interpreting visually diagnosed tests (e.g. x-ray, ECG)
- Better patient outcomes through demonstrated improved physician skill
Pediatric Musculoskeletal Radiographs
This course includes 7 modules, 200-400 cases/module and a total of ~2,100 radiographs:
- Clavicle/ Shoulder/ Humerus
- Forearm/ Hand
- Pelvis/ Femur
- Knee/ Tibia-fibula
- Ankle/ Foot
For a live demonstration, click here.
Pediatric Chest Radiographs
This course includes one module with 434 radiographs, with examples demonstrating:
- Cardiac disease
- Foreign bodies
- Child abuse
- Chest mass
- Diaphragmatic hernias
- Normal/normal variants
Modules Under Development
- Pediatric Emergency Point of Care Ultrasound – 400 point-of-care ultrasound images/video clips: e-FAST, cardiac, soft tissue, and lung
- Pediatric Electrocardiograms – 250 cases
- Female Prepubertal Genital Examination – 150 colposcopic image cases
Continuing Medical Education Credits
ImageSim is an non-profit accredited simulation learning activity. For details on accreditation and how to earn continuing medical education credits, click here.
Undergraduate & Post-Graduate Residency Training
Learn more about how ImageSim CME can help your undergraduate medical program or post-graduate residency training program.