Learning and Assessment
With ImageSim, you will be able to practice interpreting up to several hundred examples of image-based cases that are part of the day-to-day reality of most front line health care providers. In addition to getting feedback with every case, after about 60 cases you will get a running tabulation of your performance measured as accuracy, sensitivity and specificity. You will be certified as competent once you reach the performance benchmarks for a given course.
- To acquire expertise that may take you years to establish from clinical practice alone.
- Increase your accuracy in interpreting image-based tests (e.g. x-ray, ECG).
- Better patient outcomes through demonstrated improved physician skill.
ImageSim is currently trusted by over 2,500 registered learners. See course demos here.
- Pediatric Skull – 200 cases
- Pediatric Clavicle/ Shoulder/ Humerus – 300 cases
- Pediatric Elbow – 300 cases
- Pediatric Forearm/ Hand – 300 cases
- Pediatric Pelvis/ Femur – 300 cases
- Pediatric Knee/ Tibia-fibula – 300 cases
- Pediatric Ankle/ Foot – 400 cases
- Pediatric Chest – 434 cases
- Pediatric Dental Radiographs – 150 cases
Point of Care Ultrasound
- Pediatric Soft tissue – 100 cases
- Pediatric Cardiac – 100 cases
- Pediatric Lung – 100 cases
- Pediatric FAST – 100 cases
- Intussusception – 130 cases
- Pediatric Electrocardiograms – 400 cases
- Adult and Pediatric Electrocardiograms – 400 cases
- Prepubescent Female Genital Examination – 170 cases
Courses Under Development
- Ocular Point-of-Care Ultrasound – 120 cases
- First Trimester Pregnancy Point-of-Care Transvaginal Ultrasound – 200
- First Trimester Pregnancy Point-of-Care Transabdominal Ultrasound – 200
- Pediatric Burn and Bruise Injury Photographs – 300 cases
- Pediatric Dermatology Photographs – 400 cases
- Adult Chest Radiographs – 500 cases
- Adult Gastrointestinal Polyp Photographs – 100 cases
- Pediatric Musculoskeletal Radiographs for Orthopedic Surgeons – 1200 cases
Continuing Medical Education Credits
ImageSim is a non-profit accredited simulation learning activity offered by the Hospital for Sick Children and participation is eligible for CME credits.
Undergraduate & Post-Graduate Residency Training
Learn more about how ImageSim CME can help your undergraduate medical program or post-graduate residency training program.