Learning and Assessment
With ImageSim, you will be able to practice interpreting up to several hundred examples of image-based cases that are part of the day-to-day reality of most front line health care providers. In addition to getting feedback with every case, after about 60 cases you will get a running tabulation of your performance measured as accuracy, sensitivity and specificity. You will be certified as competent once you reach the performance benchmarks for a given course.
- To acquire expertise that may take you years to establish from clinical practice alone.
- Increase your accuracy in interpreting image-based tests.
- Better patient outcomes through demonstrated improved physician skill.
ImageSim is currently trusted by over 4,500 registered learners. See course demos here. All medical courses are approved for CME with the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons (Category 3), College of Family Physicians of Canada (Category 3), and AMA (PRA Category 1 Credits). Our dental courses can claim credits with the RCDSO (Category 2) and other agencies in Canada and internationally. Register for our courses here.
- Pediatric Skull – 200 cases
- Pediatric Clavicle/ Shoulder/ Humerus – 300 cases
- Pediatric Elbow – 300 cases
- Pediatric Forearm/ Hand – 300 cases
- Pediatric Pelvis/ Femur – 300 cases
- Pediatric Knee/ Tibia-fibula – 300 cases
- Pediatric Ankle/ Foot – 400 cases
- Pediatric Chest – 434 cases
- Pediatric Dental Bitewing Radiographs – 170 cases
Point of Care Ultrasound
- Pediatric Soft Tissue – 100 cases
- Pediatric Cardiac – 100 cases
- Pediatric Lung – 100 cases
- Pediatric FAST – 100 cases
- Intussusception – 130 cases
- First Trimester Pregnancy Point-of-Care Transvaginal Ultrasound – 200 cases
- First Trimester Pregnancy Point-of-Care Transabdominal Ultrasound – 200 cases
- Pediatric Electrocardiograms – 400 cases
- Adult and Pediatric Electrocardiograms – 400 cases
- Prepubescent Female Genital Examination – 170 cases
- Pediatric Burn and Bruise Injuries – 300 cases
- Pediatric Burn Injuries – 150 cases
- Pediatric Bruise Injuries – 150 cases
- Pediatric Dermatology – 335 cases
Courses Under Development
- Ocular Point-of-Care Ultrasound – 200 cases
- Adult Chest Radiographs – 500 cases
- Adult Gastrointestinal Polyp Photographs – 130 cases
- Advanced Pediatric Musculoskeletal Radiographs – 1200 cases
Continuing Medical Education Credits
ImageSim is a non-profit accredited simulation learning activity offered by the Hospital for Sick Children and participation is eligible for CME credits.
Undergraduate & Post-Graduate Residency Training
Learn more about how ImageSim CME can help your undergraduate medical program or post-graduate residency training program.