Academic and Research
- What is a Sponsor?
As defined by the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons Canada,
“A sponsor is an individual, group, corporation or organization who contributes funds, goods or services to support accredited educational activities, learning resources, or tools.”
Sponsorship is the process by which individuals, groups, corporations or organizations provide support (financial or in-kind contributions) to a continuing medical education (CME) program to support an accredited educational activity, learning resource, or tool.
- What are the benefits of Sponsorship?
- Sponsors will be publicly recognized by ImageSim CME as providing valuable support for this important continuing medical education program.
- Sponsors benefit from knowing that doctors and healthcare professionals from all over the world will continue to have affordable access to this highly innovative, competency-baed training program.
- By supporting ImageSim CME, sponsors will also be supporting better patient health outcomes through better training for healthcare practitioners.
- Preferred pricing on ImageSim CME may be available for Sponsors and their network.
- Sponsors may receive periodic updates on ImageSim CME and it’s impact in the community.
Opportunities to Get Involved
The ImageSim System is available for collaboration with Academic and Industry Partners
The ImageSim System is an innovative training tool for:
- Physicians (Emergency Medicine/ Paediatric Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, Paediatrics, Orthopaedic Surgery, Radiology)
- Allied Health Professionals (Nurse Practitioners, Nurses, Physician Assistants, Physiotherapists, Radiology Technologists)